2084: A Science Fiction Anthology
FIND OUT MORE, INCLUDING HOW TO ORDER LIMITED EDITIONS, ON KICKSTARTER NOW
Eleven predictions, seventy years in the future. By 2084 the world we know is gone. These are stories from our world seven decades later.
In 1948 George Orwell looked at the world around him and his response was 1984, now a classic dystopian novel. Here eleven writers asked themselves the same question as Orwell did – where are we going, and what is our future?
Visit the dark corners of the future metropolis, trek the wastelands of all that remains. See the world through the eyes of drones. Put humanity on trial as the oceans rise. Say goodbye to your body as humanity merges with technology.
Warnings or prophesies? Paradise or destruction? Will we be proud of what we have achieved, in 2084?
Our future unfolds before us.
2084 features original fiction from:
- Christopher Priest (author of The Dream Archipelago, The Gradual)
- Jeff Noon (author of Vurt and Pollen)
- Lavie Tidhar (author of A Man Lies Dreaming and Central Station)
- Dave Hutchinson (author of The Fractured Europe Sequence)
- James Smythe (author of The Explorer)
- Anne Charnock (author of Sleeping Embers of an Ordinary Mind)
- Aliya Whiteley (author of The Beauty)
- Oliver Langmead (author of Dark Star)
- Cassandra Khaw (author of Hammers on Bone)
- Ian Hocking (author of Deja Vu)
- Desirina Boskovich
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-907389-50-4
ePub ISBN: 978-1-907-389-53-5
Publication date: July 2017
Format: Paperback, ePub and mobi